Recently we were across the country at Haydock racecourse in Merseyside to give a great presentation to the APEA North West branch on the importance of tank lining. This can be either a single skin coating to fully encapsulate the steel, or a double skin lining system with leak detection monitoring to not only encapsulate the internal steel work but also hold it in a vacuum state which can be monitored 24/7. Tank lining really is the only guaranteed way to reliably combat corrosion in storage tanks.
- North East Firm has Europe Lined up After Receiving Major Accreditation
- Probably the Most Environmentally Friendly Double Skin Tank Lining System in the World
- Preparing a Storage Tank for Coating
- Another Big Tank Lining Project Underway
- Storage Tank With Severe Corrosion Brought Back to Life (video)