Company VisionSafe working practices and quality are not negotiable with ABFAD Limited
ABFAD’s Vision Statement
Our prime objective is to meet the needs and expectations of clients by providing the necessary expertise to complete any agreed contract to the specified quality, safely and to the statutory requirement.
It is ABFAD’s specific policy to work together with clients in such a manner that will result in a harmonious relationship, centring on the concept of Continuous Quality Improvement.
We are committed to a program of improved efficiency by creating an environment which encourages teamwork, fosters innovative solutions and leadership to meet or exceed clients’ needs and objectives.
ABFAD’s Prime Objective
1. To maintain our 100% Safety Record whilst providing clients with the required services. We carry out full risk assessments for the task before commencement. If a risk proves too great, ABFAD will not carry out the requested task but will provide an alternative solution.
2. All our Supervisors manage and implement risk assessments and method statements to carry out work safely.
3. ABFAD operates a full Safety Management System.
Achievements and Standards
- ISO 9001:2008
- OHSAS 18001:2007
- People Investor
- PowerGen Management Safety Award
- BP Health & Safety Certificate
- Rope Access Training through IRATA approved courses
- NESHEP (North East Safety, Health & Environmental Partnership) member
- Member of IRATA (Industrial Rope Access Trade Association)
- PEIMF (Petroleum Equipment Installers and Maintenance Federation) member
- APEA (Association for Petroleum and Explosives Administration) member
- Member of the North East Chamber of Commerce
- We offer a total quality service to all our clients