About UsABFAD Ltd is devoted to providing clients with quality trade services and reliability
Our main services:
- We apply solvent-free coatings for corrosion protection of storage tanks and other assets.
- FUELVAC® solvent free double skin tank lining system with 24/7 class 1 vacuum pressure leak detection monitoring. FUELVAC® can be installed in above ground and below ground storage tanks of any size. It’s quick to install, uses solvent-free products throughout, and is proven and effective.
- We supply experienced rope access personnel for working at height in all industries.
*Definition of rope access – Rope access is a form of work positioning. It applies practical rope work to allow technicians to access difficult-to-reach locations. It does so without the use of scaffolding, cradles or an aerial work platform. Rope access technicians descend, ascend, and traverse ropes for access to work while suspended by a harness or a work seat.
- PIPEVAC® pipeline protection system. Provides a vacuum monitored defence against pipeline corrosion. Whilst enabling 24/7 monitoring.
- We manufacture and supply a Magnetic Positioning Aid device. Allows the rope access technician to lock and anchor into place on any ferrous structure. Giving the stability needed to carry out a variety of work tasks unimpeded.
* Newton’s third law of motion – “For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction”. – Witnessed when performing work whilst suspended by a rope. The force applied by the activity pushes the rope technician away from the surface.
Abfad have been providing innovative solutions for over 20 years
Established in 1996. We’re an innovative company and pride ourselves on solving major industry problems. Our base is in Tyne and Wear, North East England and we work throughout the UK.
Abfad has always been at the forefront of new developments and applications. For instance, we have continued to better our FUELVAC® double skin lining system. Since its development, we’ve made significant improvements and it’s now the best ever. It’s now probably the most environmentally friendly tank lining system on the market.
Safety is our highest priority
One of our highest priorities is the safety of our personnel, the public and the environment. This is one of the main drivers of our choice to use solvent-free coatings for our tank lining work. These are coatings with none or very low solvents and volatile organic compounds (VOC’s).
Using solvent-free coatings ensures long-term protection of our client’s assets. They also help to protect our personnel, the public and environment from dangerous fumes. These fumes can cause serious health issues and are best avoided.
As our client you’ll receive a professional and thorough service. After-all, there’s a reason clients work with us over and over again. We’ll carry out your work safely, on-time and to specification.
The expansion in Abfad’s site duties, and the continuation of their contract renewal has been possible due to the extremely high standards of workmanship and an unblemished safety record, which has enabled them to successfully tender for work on other E.ON sites.
I can without hesitation, recommend Abfad for any site duties that fall within their expanding company profile.