Company VisionSafe working practices and quality are not negotiable with ABFAD Limited
ABFAD’s Vision Statement
ABFAD’s prime objective is to satisfy the needs and expectations of clients by providing the necessary expertise to complete any agreed contract to the specified quality, safe and statutory requirement. It is ABFAD’s specific policy to work together with clients in such a manner that will result in a harmonious relationship, centering on the concept of continuous Quality Improvement.
ABFAD is committed to a program of improved efficiency by creating an environment which encourages team work, fosters innovative solutions and leadership in order to meet or exceed clients’ needs and objectives.
ABFAD’s Prime Objective
1. To maintain our 100% Safety Record whilst providing clients with the required services. To ensure this, ABFAD intend to ensure full risk assessments are carried out. If a risk proves too great, ABFAD will not carry out the requested task, but will provide an alternative solution.
2. All ABFAD Supervisors are trained in managing, implementing risk assessments and method statements to carry out work safely.
3. ABFAD operates a full Safety Management System.
ABFAD’s Achievements and Standards
- ISO 9001:2008
- OHSAS 18001:2007
- People Investor
- PowerGen Management Safety Award
- BP Health & Safety Certificate
- Rope Access Training through IRATA approved courses
- Member of NESHEP (North East Safety, Health & Environmental Partnership)
- Member of IRATA (Industrial Rope Access Trade Association)
- Member of PEIMF (Petroleum Equipment Installers and Maintenance Federation)
- Member of APEA (Association for Petroleum and Explosives Administration)
- Member of the North East Chamber of Commerce
- Member of NOF Energy
- ABFAD offer a total quality service to all of their clients